Recipe originally published by Eden Foods.
This homemade salsa can be used with chips, nachos, or as part of a layered dip when paired with guacamole, sour cream and more of your favorite ingredients.
- 15 ounces EDEN Black Beans, drained
- 1/2 tsp EDEN Ume Plum Vinegar, or to taste
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sweet corn, balanced 2 to 3 min.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded, minced (optional if extra spice is desired)
- 1/2 tsp EDEN Cumin
- 1/2 tsp EDEN Ground Chili Pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and thoroughly mix.
Founded in 1968, Eden Foods is the oldest principled independent organic food company in the United States. Its mission is Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food. Eden brand is the authentic alternative to commercial food; the purest, best tasting grains, beans, and vegetables on the planet, from known trusted growers. Healthy soil, long-term organic, non-GMO.